4/30/12

April ~ DigIfYouWillAPicture


Here are my April photos from DigIfYouWillAPicture, the Facebook group that is participating in Fat Mum Slim's photo-a-day challenge. Enjoy! 


your reflection {Bunny's hand}

colour
mail 

someone who makes me happy
someone else who makes me happy
tiny
lunch
shadow
inside my wallet
younger me
cold ~ my track star icing her foot

cold
cold


where I ate breakfast 

stairs ~ to the back porch 

something I found
{13 years ago in the mountains of Japan ~
he was just a pup}
how I feel {'bout ready for bed}
sunset {from last summer} this is looking East

Same sunset as above, but looking West

sunset ~ with smoke from a forest fire
The day the photo was "sunset" it snowed. So I opted to show off some other sunset shots I had taken from last summer. I love taking pictures of both sunsets and sunrises and I have quite a few. Perhaps I'll just do a post of sunset photos…. hum. 

flowers 
flowers
{from the shop ~ wedding on a ranch}
flowers {in a cowboy hat}
something I don't like

hair
hair {a WHITE hair!}

orange
something I drew, or rather painted, with all the kids art.

bottle
the last thing I bought
vegetable
something I'm grateful for
{the use of the company car while my hubby was out of town
and mine was unexpectedly broke down}
looking down
black + white
somewhere I went ~ from 1998 to 1999
somewhere I went {today} town
1 pm
circle 
something that makes me sad {Saying Good Bye.}



1 comment:

  1. Now some of those previously posted photos make sense. What fun to capture given subjects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!