4/10/13

I is for Independent

This child is the most independent kid I ever knew. 
Except maybe for her sister. 
And for me, when I was a kid. 
I guess we breed independent women in our family. 
Not at all a bad thing. I'm not apologizing. I'm just saying. 


So she likes to push the kitchen chairs around in order to get what she wants. In this case, she didn't eat her lunch. I was in the process of putting the leftovers way, but had gotten sidetracked. 
The next thing I know, she has helped herself. 


Everyone knows it's so much better when you get it yourself. 


But it's also nice to share. 


Mommy didn't want it. I'll make it for them because the like it, but I'm not eating that!


Now she thinks she needs another spoon. 
Apparently this is how she got the big spoon in the first place. 


I don't think so! I don't think so. 

Rurality Blog Hop #8

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a future kitchen assistant! I'm a new follower now. Couldn't resist, since I'll be diving into ranch life (head first) myself this year. So, I'll be popping by often ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and good luck. I mean, have fun! I feel much more like a spectator here. For some reason my husband won't hire me!

      Delete
  2. What a cutie... love her adventurous spirit... Thank you for sharing on 'Rurality Blog Hop #10!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie pie!

    -Visiting form A-Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics. I'm always amazed that you think to grab a camera, rather than grab the child. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!