7/20/12

The Only Blogger In Montana ~ Is There Anyone Out There?

Come and see this great blogger, Shane @ Whispering Sweet Nothings, who set up this coast to coast directory! She even had a lunch with a bunch of bloggers who live in her area because she got to see who was close! It's such a great idea.

But this is what is so crazy! There is only one blog in Montana. Mine! Apparently, blogs, computers, the internet… aren't all that popular in my neck of the woods. I mean, my Internet is run by hamster wheels so it does take forever just to add a photo to a blog. But I would think there would be a few more. You know, like South Dakota. Plus, it's not like we have anything else to do up here in the North. Like feed cattle, break horses, bake corn bread, water crops, hunt elk, fish. You know.

Come check it out! I have found some really great blogs this way! 



You're Welcome! 



8 comments:

  1. Nice website. Visiting from SITS. I'm sure your post will scare up several people from Montana. Loved the Hamster wheel comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fellow montukian!! :) I hail from the far East!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I'm a new follower of yours! We are few and must stand strong!

      Delete
  3. I was in Montana last summer and struggled with reception on my phone. Wifi wasn't happening, at all. I did enjoy some good bike riding on the Hiawatha Trail, though!

    I think this directory is an awesome thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes. I often forget I even have a cell phone. Even if I remembered to bring it with me I usually forget to turn it on. What's the point, says I!

      Delete

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!