11/2/12

I'm Grateful

Today, a day late, I'm going to start sharing gratitude. You know, cause it's Thanksgiving Month. That's the name of the month right? Or is it Turkey Month. Anyway.

Today I'm grateful to ALL the candy my kids brought home 2 nights ago. The joy of sugar overload triggered my four year old's toothache and reminded me that he had an appointment to have a cavity fixed but the Dentist canceled because he was sick and I forgot to reschedule. Now he can only eat crackers and warm water….

I'm even more grateful that the dentist got us in to fill it this afternoon!

It's also nice having all this candy in the house just a week after I started my new MS Mitochondria and recovery diet. What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!