4/15/13

M is for Monday ~ Oh Man, Not Again!

And since its a Monday, and I'm feeling it. After a week and weekend of Darling Adventure Man being on a business trip, and our first track meet with me single Mommy-ing it. (I could never be a military wife!) Yeah, it's Monday.

So I thought I would join Linda Roy over at Mod Mom Beyond IndieDom and her "I hate Monday's Blog Hop!" I need the support group today!

Hello, My name is Kristen
I hate Mondays.

Hop over and join her too. Plus, she's doing a rocking job on the A to Z Challenge. (I'm sorry Linda, I really didn't mean for the bad pun! Hahaha) I've been following her blog for a while and she is such a great writer. It's well worth the stop!

Click HERE to head over,
I'm really code illiterate and couldn't figure it out!  
So go, have a Monday. Deal with it. Monday is only 1/7 of your life after all! 
Maybe I'll just go back to bed!


4 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you Kristen for all the kind words. I'm so glad we've been following each other for so long. I love to get a glimpse into your ranch life. Hang tough, Mama; it sounds grueling, but you can do it. I could never be a military wife either. I give single parents and military parents such credit. Oh, and you know me - I love a good bad pun! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a loooong Monday here!
    Happy A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was short and sweet. I have to agree, Linda is a wonderful writer and a gracious Blog Hop hostess.

    Found you via "I Don't Like Mondays" Blog Hop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mondays! They're part of my weekend! Enjoy the rest of the A to Z challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!