6/30/12

June in a Nutshell

I actually got all my Photo a Day pictures taken! What an addiction! I will not bore you with the details only to tell you that the July list is ready for you at Chantelle's Blog, Fat Mum Slim
Please come and play with me! It's so much fun! 
These are my shots, plus a few more I really liked, as I really can't get enough of Instagram. 





Find me on Instagram @ranchmama. 

This month we did lots of fun stuff. These are the highlights:

• Last day of School! 

• Cleaned house to host a lunch 

• Had the church over for a wood cutting project & lunch

• Went to the orthodontist, again. 

• Had allergy shots. She's only getting them every 3 weeks now! Yay! 

• Had "No Scream For Ice Cream!" 
(This is to keep the poor kid from screaming when she get's her allergy shots.)


• Had vaccinations for a 4 year old and a 15 month old
(Don't do that at the same time! It will kill Mama!)

• Got bad colds 

• Had teething pain

• Did more laundry than I've ever done in one day in my life

• Cleaned house for company

• Welcomed the in-laws! 

• Went on a hike through the Aspen Grove to the Indian Grave Yard





• Flew kites with Grandma


• Went on a horseback ride in a rain storm
• Got to have an amazing view of the valley


• Some kids got to ride horses for the first time



• Hiked to the ridge in a wind storm


• Went to the museum in Little Town and the Made in Montana Store

These two were made in Montana too!

• had a kid get carsick

• Went on an overnight trip to Idaho's Yellowstone Bear World

• Kids fed bear cubs


• got home before dark

Don't worry, I'll go into more details in the future. 
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Help. I'm having trouble finding your monthly picture collection. I'd love to see them. Wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!