8/6/12

It's a Monthly Thing.

You know, that monthly thing, that happens, every first Tuesday. The Blog Star Link Up with Mrs. Monologues. Wait, you did know what I was talking about right?


Hello! And Welcome to the ranch!  
If this is your first time here, I hope you like what you see and stick around. 
I also want to welcome all my wonderful new followers, the kin folk! 
I'm so delighted that this crazy little life I'm living, 
up here on this mountain top, is interesting to you all! 

The Ranch

I hope you will come sit a spell and let me share a little about myself. 

1. I'm loving summer. 
It's going by fast, but this year we are actually getting some heat. 
It's like in the 80's up here in the north. 
I really like it when it's in the 90's, 
but that usually only happens down in town. 


2. I love roosters. Really, what's not to love! 

3. I love taking pictures of the sky. 
What can I say, this is Big Sky Country! 

4. I love a summer storm. 
And we've had enough to keep the fields green this summer. 

5. I love boots. 
I have 4 pairs of cowboy boots 
(not including the pair I gave my daughter, 
which she is probably stretching out about now); 
I have 3 pairs of winter boots (Also not including the ones I gave Lulu); 
And 2 pairs of city boots (like dress boots?);
One pair of hiking boots that are 20 years old. 
(Really??) 

6. I also like flip-flops.

7. I love toads! 



8. This is my favorite thing. 
The hat my dad gave me. He got it in Mexico in 1969. 
Oh yeah, this guy is also my favorite thing. 
Adventure Man. It wouldn't be the adventure without him! 

Now go see some more great blogs by clicking the link! 


Mrs. Monologues



7 comments:

  1. Look at how pretty your ranch is. Hubs and I need to come visit you there, I am in love! Also I nearly spit out my coffee when I read your intro to this post.

    Mrs. Monologues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn, I was hopping for out the nose! Oh well… There's always next month!

      Delete
  2. Hopping over from Mrs. M blog hop! What beautiful country! I love boots too and anyone who says they don't - well, they have had on a good pair!
    Hope you will come and visit me!

    xo~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwe! You and your hubby are so darn cute. :) Love your boot obsession..but I can't do the toads. HOLY MOLY that toad is HUGE! *shivers* :)

    Annnd the beginning of this post was HILARIOUS! Great job!

    Come check out my Blog Star! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know what we say here in Montana? Go big or go home! :o)

      Delete
  4. I love your intro! So clever! And that picture of your ranch is gorgeous! Glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!