12/6/12

Embracing the Camera While Trimming the Tree

Adventure Man took pictures of us trimming the tree. 
We decorated for the holidays right after Thanksgiving. 
I thought I would share. 

The question is whether or not she is helping or hindering? 


This was him saying, "Kris!" SO I looked up. Nice!


Dad made a yogurt shake to tide us over until dinner.


Bunny is getting sleepy and wants to play with Mama's hair.


Doesn't everyone have a Pink Panther Santa?


The Nutcrackers are ready to fight the mice!


And Super Santa is saying cheese! 


Happy Getting Ready For The Holidays, Y'all! 

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this is our house when decorating. Kids just love touching all the lights and somebody is always tired:) I love all your nutcrackers. Stopping over from ETC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!