2/6/13

Dollhouse Diaries III

A few months ago my daughter said she wanted to share her dollhouse dolls. They were my dolls when I was a kid and now they occupy a bookshelf in my daughter's room. She loves changing the "scene" around and then taking pictures of them. She also asks me if I have posted them on my blog. I'm starting to wonder if she needs her own blog???

It looks like the dog has knocked over the milk pail. Mama looks pretty mad. And poor Daddy, he got stuck getting the toilet unclogged! Oh My! And while Granddad snoozes someone is setting the table.


What will a dinner in Doll Land bring this busy family? 




1 comment:

  1. Very interesting!! Looking forward to seeing what's for dinner...

    If you have not done so yet, we would love to have you come share/link via our WWHop: http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/wwhop
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!