4/22/13

S is for Sunsets (and Sunrises)

When we lived in western Montana we had a great view of all the sunsets. 
And let me tell you, there was a lot of amazing sunsets! 


Then we moved out here to central Montana and our house, and our valley looks east to the sunrises.  


There is a reason Montana calls herself Big Sky Country!


My mother-in-law says we have enough sun pictures to make a calendar.

~~~~~~
Today I'm linking up with the I don't like Mondays! Blog hop. 
Come join in the fun.

4 comments:

  1. Sigh. I used to live in Illinois... and then Indiana... where we got spectacular sunsets and sunrises (I'm assuming about the sunrises bit... I'm NOT a morning person).

    Now we live in North Carolina... and I miss being able to see the horizon... (too many trees/hills). I know some people complain about the "flat" states being "boring" but not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not quite the same, but watching the sunrise over the Atlantic is pretty magnificent too. I really like the photo in the last set up there with the mountains forming a V. That's a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    I once lived on the coast and have several photo album pages of the sunsets...one was even our Christmas card.
    Happy S Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Sunsets are my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!