5/26/12

Walk MS 2012

The MS walk is one of my favorite things. I love teaching my kiddos about making a difference and helping out. I love being able to show that I can be healthy and supporting those who are struggling with mobility. And I love knowing that we are raising money to try and find a cure. I've written about my challenges with MS, which are few, so I won't go into details. I just wanted to share some of the pictures from the day, and what a beautiful day it was! 



the whole fam~damn~ily came




we raised over $200 and got a pin! 
I crocheted these flowers for our hair
He wanted a lift

these guys were really funny.
They took the chips out of our hands. 
My guys! 
helping! 

And the funniest part was that I won a bottle of wine in the raffle! Yeah Me! Now who's going to help me drink this? No, I don't want any, but maybe I'll use it the next time I make a big pot of chili, and spaghetti or what ever else I can make with it???? I don't even know! 

Just what every Mormon Needs! LOL! 

If you would like to make a donation to help find a cure to fight MS visit your local National Multiple Sclerosis Chapter. Or you can donate to our team here. I thank you for all your help and support


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, Y'all for sharing your thoughts! I'm love'n hear'n from ya!